Ulepszony Gradient:)

Hej :) 
Przychodzę dzisiaj z Gradient'ami ^^
Kiedyś dawno dawno wykonałam sobie takie w podobnych kolorach, ale zmieniłam gąbkę i technikę trochę i z teraźniejszego efektu jestem mega zadowolona:D 

Hi:)
Today I'm posting Gradient nails^^
Some long long time ago I did such manicure with nearly the same colours but I changed the sponge and technics a little bit, so now I'm really pleased with the effect;)



Oto co mi było potrzebne:
And here are the things needed for my nails to be done:

*Super gąbka:D
a marvellous sponge:D

*Na krawędzie nakładałam pomarańczowy i czerwony lakier
I put some orange and red varnish on the edges

 Vipera Cosmetics- #57

Vollare #73 (one of my favs!)
Muszę tutaj napisać, że ten lakier trzyma mi się niesamowicie długo! A kolor jest cudowny!:)
I MUST write that this varnish stays on my nails for a looong time! And the colour is lovely!
__________________
I oczywiście top coat, ale to już jaki macie pod ręką:)
And a top coat, of course, any that u prefer:)

Bez top coat'u
Without top coat

Z top coat'em
With top coat


Paznokcie mam już dziś 3 dzień i ani jednego odpryśnięcia;)
I did them on Saturday night and today they are without any chip:)

Joł:D

Pierścionek na dwa palce / two finger ring - Seppälä


Miłego wieczoru życzę, a ja zabieram się za zmywanie farby, bo zostane łysa zaraz:P
I za kończenie konspektu lekcji... O_o 
I wish you all a brilliant evening and I'm going to wash my hear cause in a moment I'll be bald:p




No comments:

Post a Comment